Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Something has gone terribly wrong

The girls are dancing around our beach condo singing and dancing to what they have dubbed "The French Fry Dance," which involves them holding their hands over their heads and acting like French fries. However it is French fries act. This used to be the Banana Dance back before we gave up all healthy food in favor of what they serve on the Jersey Shore. A banana has not been seen for days. No salad. No apples. No strawberries. If it ain't battered and fried, you won't find it here. As I write this, the girls are making "ketchup angels" on the condo living room floor. I think we need an intervention.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Throughout all of this, sat annoyed on the couch with his headphones on watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, yelling at them to shut up. Fortunately, they didn't listen. It made for some silly video to embarrass Olivia years from now.

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

That is hilarious.

I just wanted to leave a quick comment to tell you how much I enjoyed your article in the upcoming OSV issue about Humanae Vitae (I saw a sneak preview since I have an article in the same issue, mine is on p. 14). Lots of great information there, thanks for writing it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the joy of fried food. The last time I had a fried Oreo was with you guys on the boardwalk. Wish I were there, have one for me.
Do they have zeppoli?