Friday, August 22, 2008

The two faces of Chiara


The other day Chiara was playing with an old cell phone, pretending to call a friend. I was at my desk and I heard her say, "Hi. So how was your day? Beautiful, fluffy and cute?" I smiled to myself over the little gem of a girl I have.

The next day, however, when Olivia did something to annoy her, Chiara yelled, "Whatever, major loser." So much for my little gem. I stopped both girls and asked where that kind of talk came from. Apparently from the Wonderful World of Disney. It seems that Chiara was paying very close attention when Olivia was watching "Camp Rock," the latest Disney made-for-TV movie that has resulted in a whole new line of clothing and lunch box paraphernalia.


What are the chances that this kid is not going to get thrown out of preschool in two weeks?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad girl!

Anonymous said...

We love all the faces of Chiara.

Anonymous said...

It's The Strange Case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde as we all know it.

Anonymous said...

I love the faces of Chiara.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I scrolled down to see the other picture of Chiara! Funny stuff to be sure! And yes, those of us with children know all too well.......a glistening gem one moment and an evil hag the next. Ahhhh, the joys of parenthood.