Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween: The Sequel

OK, I almost didn't post this video clip because I figured that if you take the time to watch this, you probably won't have time to read my other Halloween post from earlier today. But, it's a timely, informative and funny clip about Halloween and All Saints' Day by one of my favorite writers, Jesuit Father James Martin, so I just had to post it. Just promise me you'll read the post before it as well. Deal? Deal.

And thanks to Barry at The Tail End for the heads up on this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was very cool and interesting. I think U.M. will be praying to Saint Cabrini a lot during the holiday season.

Anonymous said...

That was very informative and I enjoyed it! Now I know who to pray to when I am frightened during a lightening storm!!