Monday, January 26, 2009

Look, I'm in two places at once!

As of today, I will be a guest blogger over at Our Sunday Visitor's blog, OSV Daily Take, which you can visit by clicking HERE. In this amazing feat of bilocation, I will be blogging both there and here almost daily. You may remember that I blogged for OSV during the papal visit last April, and, of course, I was a contributing editor and senior correspondent for OSV newspaper for years and years.

I know you can read only so many blogs, but I'm hoping that sometimes you'll pop over to OSV after stopping in at Not Strictly Spiritual. I will put the OSV Daily Take link in my list of blog favorites on the left-hand side of this page in case you need the prompt. And be sure to visit some of the other sites on that list.

2 comments:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Congrats, Mary. Sounds like a fun, new adventure. :) You deserve the added visibility. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Let me add my own congratulations -- to you and to the Church in America, since more people will now get to hear your insightful and balanced views on all things Catholic. I have added Daily Take to my list of favorites.