Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another mom blogger to visit

I found this cool blog today -- Mom's Night Out -- thanks to Michelle over at Bleeding Espresso. I'm already hooked. This blogger mom sounds like an amazing woman, who is, like many of the rest of us, trying to live a good and spiritual life while wrestling with the earthly muck we often find ourselves in.

Go check it out by clicking HERE.

And while you're hopping around, click HERE and stop by Bleeding Espresso, where you will find amazing photos, book reviews, recipes and all sorts of wonderful stories about Italy -- the place I most want to visit in the world. Some day...

2 comments:

Kathy Rainwater said...

Mary - thank you so much for your kindness. I'm touched that my words moved you. As I shared with Michelle, that post was difficult to write, difficult to post, but truth is what it is, right?

I am enjoying your blog, too. Yay for the web! =-)

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Yay for the web is right...especially Facebook, as that's how I found Kathy's blog :) Thanks for mentioning both of us here!