Thursday, April 29, 2010

I will always be emotionally yours



Fifteen years ago today, Dennis and I were married at Our Lady of the Assumption Church in the Bronx. It was a beautiful Mass on a beautiful day followed by a beautiful reception and a beautiful married life. That's a lot of beautiful.

Our wedding song was "Emotionally Yours" by Bob Dylan. All these years later, the words of this song still bring me back to that wonderful day and remind me of what brought us together and what keeps us together. I'm a lucky girl. Happy anniversary, sweetie!

2 comments:

Michele B. said...

well then have a BEAUTIFUL anniversary! Your commitment to each other and to God is an inspiration. May God bless you abundantly and give you His strength and peace in your holy vocation.

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Beautiful! :) Why not throw in another one? May you have a blessed celebration of your wonderful journey together.