Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Words of hope

The Festival of Hope continues over at The Tail End with a very moving reflection by Regina Doman. Click HERE to read "The Story's Loose Ends." I was reading Regina's beautiful essay surrounded by my three children -- one home from school with a sinus infection, one home from school with a pulled neck muscle, and one crying from her upstairs bedroom because she didn't want to nap. I was at my wit's ends, and then I read Regina's story and remembered how blessed I am and how quickly life can change. Suddenly it doesn't seem so stressful having my three children at home with me on a November afternoon asking for hot chocolate and grilled cheese and biscotti and television and monopoly and and and....

1 comment:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Mary,
Not sure how appropriate it is to do this on such a gentle post, but I'm trying to follow through on the fun of blog tag. In other words, you've been tagged! (Instructions on my post if you're in the mood.)
Blessings,
Roxane