Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My beautiful dancers

Sometimes I forget that not all of my Not Strictly Spiritual readers see my Facebook feed as well. I post updates there, but you don't get them here. We've been super busy at the Poust house between Noah's baseball, Olivia's soccer, school plays, spring concerts, dance recitals, preschool picnics and more. Last weekend was jam packed with activities. Here are photos of the girls before their performances at The Egg last weekend.

Olivia danced with her hip hop class -- front and center of the group -- at two different shows.



Chiara danced with her creative movement class at the evening performance.

1 comment:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Mary, you are a little behind us. I was doing that running a few weeks ago, but it's a special time of year, isn't it? And your daughters are both cute as buttons. Actually, much cuter than that!