Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's not as bad as it sounds

Well, I received a new title today: Apostle to the 'Idiots,' which is the headline from an In Person feature on me in this week's National Catholic Register. On the surface that might not seem like a good thing, but since it is a reference to St. Paul, who was the Apostle to the Gentiles, I'm going to look at the bright side of things and feel good about it. (Get it? It's a play on the fact that I wrote The Complete IDIOT'S Guide to the Catholic Catechism. Very witty.)

Thanks to Jesuit Father Matthew Gamber for taking the time to interview me, and thanks to the National Catholic Register for publishing it. Check it out HERE.

As the interview points out, I feel blessed to have written this book because it re-opened my eyes to my lifelong Catholic faith. It started as a professional experience and quickly became a spiritual one. But you can read all about it in the Register.

No comments: