Monday, August 22, 2011

Manic Monday: A whole lot of nothing

I had hoped to make this a visual post, but, alas, I forgot my camera cord so there's no way to get the photos from there to here. Some other time.

In lieu of that, just a few notes...

Bookshelf: I'm still working my through -- more like savoring -- The Journal Keeper by Phyllis Theroux. One gem after another here, especially for those who write and/or have a spiritual bent. Jackpot for me.

Weekly Wisdom:
"I thought about how most of us are asleep while waking, how we open and shut our mouths making conversation, but we are still asleep." -- The Journal Keeper

Soundtrack: Atlantic Ocean. Nothing like the sound of waves crashing on the shore again and again and again.

Viewfinder: Oh, if only you could see what I see. Sand and surf and seagulls and sailboats. Blue sky and water stretching on forever.

Appointment book: Nothing official. Unfortunately, there's too much work packed in with the sunscreen and beach hat. I'm going to try to keep that to a minimum.

No comments: