Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Big changes are a'brewin' here at NSS

Not Strictly Spiritual is on the verge of a re-launch. Over the past month or so I've been redesigning my site at an undisclosed location in an effort to merge my website and my blog into one super cool megaplex of Maryness. We're almost there. My plan is to unveil in time for Advent, so expect new things this weekend.

However, and this is a big HOWEVER, if you have this site bookmarked under the old address (which means it has the word "blogspot" in the url), you will not be redirected to my updated site, and you will just keep coming back to the last post on this site, sort of like Groundhog's Day in the Catholic blog world. So, please, please, PLEASE be sure you bookmark this site at its most recent address: www.notstrictlyspiritual.com

Also, Networked Blogs is getting the heave-ho. Too many issues, mainly that people can't comment if they enter through Networked Blogs (and I've heard from quite a few of you). So please, please, PLEASE bookmark NSS instead so you don't miss a single minute of the excitement you usually find here. (Yes, I'm being facetious.)

I'm especially excited for you to see my new NSS logo, which I think captures the feel of my blog in an elegant and simple way. I have been blessed with talented friends who have been willing to help make all of this happen. I'll tell you more about them at the launch.

So stay tuned. I know you're at the edge of your seat. Now you have something to look forward to this weekend. (See facetious comment above.)

6 comments:

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Exciting!

Mary DeTurris Poust said...

Thanks, Donna!

I struggle with the technological stuff, so it hasn't been the easiest process for me. But now I'm seeing it come together, and it really looks beautiful -- thanks to the work of other people who don't struggle with the technological stuff!

Michele B. said...

I'd follow you anywhere, Mary.

Fran said...

I cannot wait!!!

Michelle said...

I'm on the right page with respect to this, if nothing else in my life :)

Mary DeTurris Poust said...

So glad you're all coming along. Looks like Saturday is the big day.