Friday, November 30, 2012

Just breathe: good advice, great song



Things are kind of reaching a fever pitch in my life right now, and sometimes I can't even be sure I'm breathing. I feel like I'm in a constant state of breath-holding near panic. So when I got in the car this morning and this song was on the radio, I took its message to heart. Just breathe.

The fact that this particular version is from Austin City Limits makes it that much sweeter since I was lucky enough to sit in that studio audience for various great artists during the years I lived in Texas. (Not for Pearl Jam, but for other favorites -- Lucinda Williams being at the top of the list.)

So listen. And just breathe.

1 comment:

jessica lang said...

Path of Exile Archnemesis allows players to customize rare boss battles to control risk and reward levels. When players Buy POE Currency at POECurrency.com, they will find that their game experience is better, and it is easier to get the most valuable rewards.